This clay doesn’t require cooking. The clay can be baked or air dried. You can weave or braid thin coils of the clay to make baskets. You can also make bread look-a-likes. Your projects should last for several years. You can also paint and/or seal your projects after drying.
4 cups flour
1 1/2 cup warm water
1 cup salt
1. Mix the flour, water, and salt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Form the clay into desired shape(s).
3. Place on the cookie sheet.
4. Air dry for several days or bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
5. Refrigerate any unused clay in an airtight container.
The famous daily shows you important history that happened on this day.