Number of Players: 2, 3, or 4 players
Cinco Marias (Brazil)
5 stones. Children in Brazil collect flat smooth stones from the roadside or parks.
How to play:
1. Throw five stones on the ground.
2. Pick one of the stones up.
3. Toss the stone in the air and pick up one of the stones on the ground. Continue until you have all the stones in your hand.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 4 only this time pick up two stones at one time. Repeat this picking up 3 stones at a time and then 4 stones.
5. First person with all four stones is the winner.
The famous daily shows you important history that happened on this day.